Member Benefits for Your Business
- Add your company to the searchable OLA Contractor or Supplier Directory and earn a link back to your website for enhanced exposure, search engine optimization benefits, and inclusion in direct marketing campaigns from the Organic Landscape Association and partners.
- Use of OLA logo for Contractor or Supplier Members to promote a commitment to organic integrity, education, and sound professional services.
- Increase exposure for your company and credibility in your market with the opportunity to be featured on the national OLA website.
- Benefit from promotional opportunities to local home homeowners, organizational decision makers, and industry advocates via OLA email campaigns.
- Qualification to apply to become an Organic Landscape Association Accredited Business program in development to demonstrate the highest standard of organic integrity in your business practices.
- Receive a sales and marketing consultation, including UVP, website and sales funnel analysis, repeat business and referral strategy review to help you sell your services and position your business for success.
- USe exclusive OLA business resources in development including brandable promotion and sales material to support new customer acquisition.
- Take advantage of exclusive member discounts and offers from suppliers, retailers and service providers nationwide.
Organic Land Care Education (Currently In Development)
- Secure your membership to the primary national online education center for organic landscaping.
- Get access to members-only, online content including live and recorded webinars, on-demand education modules and more.
- Connect your staff to education in the fundamentals of organic land care to build a sound knowledge base for professional development.
- Earn an industry accreditation in organic landscaping through a combination of learning paths within the membership combined with paid access to advanced training.
- Receive discounts to live or online events produced by the Organic Landscape Association.
- Earn discounts to select organic landscaping education events approved by the Organic Landscape Association.
Support and Participate in Industry Building Initiatives
- Participate in the growth of a national association that is promoting organic landscape management standards across the country for the betterment of the environment, the industry, and the public at large.
- Benefit from ongoing promotional and PR efforts to build awareness and create market demand for organic landscaping practices, products, and protocols to the forefront of the landscaping industry.
- Tap into to the developing OLA ecosystem of peers, mentors, suppliers, advocates, homeowners, nonprofits, schools, and municipalities all moving organic landscaping into the mainstream.
- Qualify for the Organic Landscape Association Practitioners Council to help inform and shape the industry.
- Receive member access to information on regional best practices in organic land care through the OLA Practitioners Council.
OLA Benefits Updated 11/3/17