Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING IS A CONTRACT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THIS SITE.
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
Organic Landscape Association offers this Website, including all information, written content, audio content, video content, software, products and services available from this Website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Organic Landscape Association reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Organic Landscape Association, Inc. You also agree and understand that this agreement is subject to change without notice and it is your responsibility to review this agreement periodically, your continued use of this site will be deemed as your acceptance of any modification to this agreement.
Your use of this Website is subject to the following terms:
1. An Annual or Monthly Membership (Subscription) to theola.org grants you a single, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access the member accessible pages and content of our website including video training library, webinar library, written content, and any other content according to the provisions contained within this agreement, and subject to payment of any annual or monthly membership (Subscription) plan.
2. Use the Website at your own risk. This Website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
3. Neither Organic Landscape Association nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free.
4. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of Organic Landscape Association.
5. Organic Landscape Association reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website, related products, or services.
6. You cannot capture, download, save, or otherwise retain information and content available on theola.org other than what is expressly allowed by these terms. Access to the materials available on theola.org beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggest systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse and will result in revocation or denial of access to the site.
Memberships, Fees, Renewal, Cancellation
1. All purchased memberships on theola.org, or sold by the Organic Landscaping Association, Inc, including annual or monthly memberships, are auto renewing subscriptions.
2. All membership fees are charged on the renewal date. Members (subscribers) agree to have their credit card billed for the amount of their membership on the renewal date. Member (subscriber) must cancel their membership within 7 days of their renewal date in order to end billing.
3. Organic Landscape Association reserves the right to increase any or all membership (subscription) fees at any time for any reason with a 30-day notice to members (subscribers).
4. Organic Landscape Association maintains the right to terminate any membership (subscription) and these Terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on outdated or inaccurate credit card information.
1. The term ‘Annual membership’ is defined as a 365 day period and renews automatically at the end of the 365 day period unless canceled by the member (subscriber).
2. Annual membership (subscription) fees are charged on the renewal date.
3. Annual membership (subscription) fees are non-refundable and will continue until canceled by the member (subscriber) or the Organic Landscape Association.
4. Annual members (subscribers) may cancel their subscription at any time, for any reason. The access to all member content will end 365 days from the date of membership purchase or renewal. You can cancel your annual membership by signing into your account and following the links from the “My Account” page.
5. Organic Landscape Association maintains the right to terminate the annual membership (subscription) and these Terms and Conditions if it is unable to renew the membership (subscription) based on outdated or inaccurate credit card information.
1. Organic Landscape Association may offer monthly memberships at its own discretion.
2. The term “Monthly Membership” is defined as a 30 day period and renews automatically each month until canceled by the member (subscriber).
3. Monthly membership (subscription) fee is charged on the renewal date each month unless there is no corresponding renewal date within a given month, in such case renewal fee will be billed approximately 30 days of last payment. (example: a renewal date of the 31st will not have a corresponding renewal date for months with less than 31 days, therefore, billing will occur approximately 30 days after the previous charge).
4. Monthly membership (subscription) fees are non-refundable and will be charged until canceled by the member (subscriber) or the Organic Landscape Association.
5. Monthly members (subscribers) may cancel their subscription at any time, for any reason. The access to all member content will continue for approximately 30 days after final payment is received. You can cancel your monthly membership by signing into your account and following the links from the “My Account” page.
6. Organic Landscape Association maintains the right to terminate the monthly membership (subscription) and these Terms and Conditions if it is unable to renew the membership (subscription) based on outdated or inaccurate credit card information.
1. “Partner Memberships” are granted free of charge upon an approved application.
2. Organic Landscape Association reserves the right to cancel Partner Memberships at any time for any reason.
3. Organic Landscape Association reserves the right to charge a fee for Partner Memberships with a 30-day notice.
1. Free trials, if available, are only valid for the initial term. A free trial must be terminated before the initial term expires to avoid membership (subscription) fees.
Exclusion of Liability
1.The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
2. The content of this Website is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
4. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
2. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all written, video or audio content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
3. Reproduction of any material on theola.org is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. All trade marks reproduced in this website which is not the property of or licensed to, the operator is used with permission. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
1. Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Website is protected by the United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
If you have questions about our terms and conditions, please email us at: email@example.com
Organic Landscape Association, Inc Terms and Conditions Updated: July 2017